TERMS OF SERVICE
1. The contract terms (Terms and Conditions) listed below shall apply for all contracts concluded via internet presence of our company “The 60 Minute Lunch Break” under the domain www.60minutelunchbreak.com with the subscriber (hereinafter Subscriber).
2. The 60 Minute Lunch Break does not accept any deviating terms and conditions of the Subscriber unless we agree to these explicitly and in writing.
3. The terms and conditions listed below are directed only at Subscribers who are users, which means people who conclude legal transactions for a purpose which is attributed to personal and non-commercial use only.
1. One aspect of The 60 Minute Lunch Break is a subscription service offering access to the full website. By signing up you will be billed on a recurring basis in accordance with your subscription term. The bi-monthly subscription will be billed every two (2) months until cancelled. All payments are currently processed by PayPal.
2. The Subscription is to be used by the Subscriber or Subscriber’s household only. The plan’s cannot be distributed, copied, or forwarded to another email address without permission from The 60 Minute Lunch Break. Sign in details for the site may not be shared beyond the subscriber’s household. Our automated system will send us an alert if multiple IP addresses are logging in with the same user ID and password. If this policy is violated, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately.
3. The plans are available to subscribers by logging into the “Account” portion on our website at www.the60minutelunchbreak.com. It is the subscriber’s responsibility to log into the site. As a courtesy, we will email out a reminder to our subscribers when new plans are posted approximately every week.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. For all subscription plans refunds cannot be issued. All sales are final.
2. At the end of our subscription service, your subscription will automatically be renewed and your account will be charged, unless you cancel before the renewal date. Subscribers are responsible for cancelling their subscription by logging into their PayPal account or by calling PayPal at 1-800-221-1161. To change or cancel your agreement with The 60 Minute Lunch Break, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My money. Update your agreement in the “My preapproved payments” section. You may also request we cancel your account by sending us a request from the Your Account Menu.You can also cancel from your account section of the website. You must log in to completed the cancellation.
4. If you have any problems cancelling your account please email us at email@example.com. Please note that unsubscribing to our mailing list DOES NOT cancel your account.
1. Our liability – regardless of the legal basis of the Subscriber’s claims – shall be excluded unless the damage arose due to intent or gross negligence on our part, by our employees, legal representatives, or vicarious agents. Provided our liability is excluded or limited, the same goes for the personal liability of our employees, legal representatives, or vicarious agents.
2. We accept liability in accordance with the statutory law for of damage resulting from gross negligence or negligence of duties arising from the contractual relationship on our part, by our legal representatives, employees or vicarious agents.
3. The Subscriber shall independently insure themselves against accidents and injuries which may occur due to any portion of The 60 Minute Lunch Break. This includes any subscription or video recipe.
RISKS OF PRODUCT USE
1. Nutritional information is provided using third party website (www.calorieking.com) and is to be used as approximate values only. In no way should this information be used in making medical decisions. Nutritional values provided may vary from final results depending on actual measurements, products, and the brand used to prepare the recipe. Subscribers should consult with a nutritionist or doctor as to your individual dietary needs and /or restrictions as well as the appropriateness of any of our recipes.
2. The 60 Minute Lunch Break will not be held liable for any adverse reactions due to the preparation and/or consumption of the recipes, whether related to allergies, medical conditions, or other causes.
3. This website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the recipes and meals created from www.60minutelunchbreak.com should be ingested or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider first.
4. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
5. We are not medical doctors. Our advice whether it is on our website, in our meal plans, or any part of our website, is not meant to be a substitute for medical advice. You must consult your doctor before beginning recipe plans, no exceptions. You are using our recipes and plans at your own risk and www.60minutelunchbreak.com is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience (or even death) as a result of using the plans from www.60minutelunchbreak.com.
GENERALLY EXPECTED RESULTS
1. Although the products and services from www.60minutelunchbreak.com are intended to be fully implemented, sometimes they are not, which could result in a lack of progress/results for the Subscriber.
2. If you implement the products/services/plans from www.60minutelunchbreak.com correctly you should see results; however, it must be disclaimed that even when consumers implement any products or services in full from www.60minutelunchbreak.com it is still possible they will not get the results they may have expected and it is also possible they will not lose fat or gain muscle or achieve any positive results of any kind.
AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM
The 60 Minute Lunch Break is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.
1. These terms and conditions are subject to change.
2. By visiting our website, you agree to the above Terms of Service.
3. Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms of Service is subject to change at anytime. Last updated on July 17, 2017.